In Partnership with:
Quick Contact Info
Casimiro Global Foundation
10773 NW 58th Street
Miami, FL 33178
Global Youth Chamber of Commerce (GYCC)
The Casimiro Global Foundation’s Global Youth Chamber of Commerce (GYCC) serves as a platform for high school and college students to gain practical and hands-on experience in socially-oriented leadership and entrepreneurship, and in career readiness skills. The GYCC includes monthly meetings, workshops and activities for members and non-members. GYCC is made up of officers, an advisory board and business mentors. The GYCC is managed by the officers and supported by the CGF staff.
The GYCC empowers youth by equipping each participant with the tools necessary to succeed in the workforce and business world, with social responsibility as a key component.
How Does the GYCC Benefit the Community?
- Members learn how businesses can impact communities through social responsibility efforts
- Youth become stronger leaders while learning and interacting with mentors
How Does the GYCC Impact Youth?
- Youth appreciate the value socially-driven entrepreneurship creates in their lives and in the community
- Youth learn how building positive relationships and networking helps them to succeed in life
- Youth learn and appreciate the linkages between community, education and enterprise
The GYCC Members are Responsible for:
- Attending Monthly GYCC meetings and activities held from September to May
- Playing an active role in committees or special projects designed by the members
- Upholding the GYCC's mission
To participate in the Global Youth Chamber of Commerce, as a young entrepreneur, volunteer, partner or speaker, from any country in the world, please contact us at