LEARN BY DOING.
Gain hands-on experience through activities promoting the interests of the local business community and social responsibility.
How Does the GYCC Benefit the Community?
- Members learn how businesses can impact communities through social responsibility efforts
- Youth become stronger leaders while learning and interacting with mentors
How Does the GYCC Impact Youth?
- Youth appreciate the value socially-driven entrepreneurship creates in their lives and in the community
- Youth learn how building positive relationships and networking helps them to succeed in life
- Youth learn and appreciate the linkages between community, education and enterprise
The GYCC Members are responsible for:
- Attending Monthly GYCC meeting and activities held from September to May
- Playing an active role in committees or special projects designed by the members
- Upholding the GYCC's mission